The Archeonaute Association of Verona has recently managed the excavation of the wonderful Roman Villa of Valdonega where precious mosaics and rare frescoes are kept. Francesca, an expert archaeologist, was commissioned to coordinate a group of creative Roman culture enthusiasts to promote this historic place that is still so little known.
So, take part with all your ideas in the workshop for the creation of a series of promotional gadgets, but first of all, to give you a general view of Roman history in Verona, Francesca is waiting for you near Ponte Pietra.
Where it takes place: Verona
Meeting point: Cappa Cafè Piazzetta Bra’ Molinari 1/A
Travelling: on foot
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
What we can do together
- Meeting with Francesca to introduce the assignment
- Cultural walk in historical places at the Ponte Pietra and the Roman Theater to deepen the history and Roman culture of Verona
- Meeting with the Archeonaute Association at the Roman Villa of Valdonega, the place that the association intends to promote
- Mosaic workshop with an expert mosaicist to create promotional gadgets
- The leaders of the Association evaluate the works by choosing the most suitable for the promotion of the Roman Villa
- Official thanks to the participants, celebrations at a typical Veronese tavern with wine and local products tastings